This one hour webinar will look at the challenges associated with sight loss in the workplace and how employees with visual impairment can and do continue to work effectively, providing the necessary adjustments are put in place.
We will cover:
• The Importance of maintaining good eye health
• Common symptoms associated with sight loss
• Eye conditions and their effects
• How the working environment can assist or hinder employees with visual impairment
• The range of adjustments and equipment available
• How a workplace assessment can ensure an employee gains or maintains employment
Join us on 14th April at 7.30 pm for an enjoyable and informative power-hour that will enhance your knowledge of supporting clients with visual impairment.