People Alchemy Leadership Resources
FREE for iOH Members! Register Below
What it is
A wealth of practical tools, tips, methods and techniques to help your employees answer the question: “Help I’m stuck. What do I do next?”
Performance support that delivers the right answer at the right time.
Who it’s for
There is so much to know these days, and none of us can know it all.
The P100:Assistant provides practical next steps for any employee who wants to get their job done more effectively and more easily on a day-to-day basis. You could think of it as a safety net for job success which is better for the employee, and the employer.
Provide your people with the information they need at the click of a button at their desks or on a mobile device. Compiled by experts, this online performance support toolkit includes advice and tips on every area of workplace learning.
The P100:Assistant option provides just-in-time support for general skills
- Enables quick and easy access to performance support for your staff – on the job.
- Delivers practical and proven solutions, tools, techniques, models, tips and how-to guides.
- Assists people work smarter, save time and get the job done right first time.
- Supports the 70:20:10 elements in your learning strategy.
- Provides an authoritative resource with reliable content to help solve day-to-day challenges, unlike the deluge from Google.
- Encapsulates the expertise of 120 authors who have used their skills in the real world. They know what works, and what doesn’t.
aul founded People Alchemy in 1999 so we have been around a while and seen many changes in L&D over that time. He has been central to the work and philosophy of the company and in addition to being the architect of the Performance100 platform, he has written three books on L&D and speaks at conferences and events all over the world. You can find out more about Paul at his website at paul-matthews.com and his LinkedIn page here.
L&D is going through significant change and the role of the learning professional is beginning to look markedly different. We embrace these shifts and are here to help you do the same.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started…